Auto insurance is based on many factors including: age; gender; driving record; mileage; type of car (click to check your vehicle’s theft rates and insurance losses); amount of coverage; where you live and where your car is parked; and, even credit rating sometimes (click for full article). If you pick the right car, maintain a strong driving record and credit rating, you might save on your next policy.
Auto Insurance Discounts can give you significant savings as well. Below is a list of available discounts to see if any might apply to you and your family. And if you haven’t bundled your home and auto insurance policies yet, you could realize savings up to 20%. If any of the below discounts might apply, contact us at Sean Paul Insurance to be sure we update your file.
- Good driving discount
- Driver training discount
- Anti-theft devices discount
- Good student discount
- Multiple cars discount
- Multi-policy discount
- Low mileage discount (has your commute changed recently?)
- Pay-in-full up front discount savings
- Hybrid vehicle discount (…and here in Silverlake / Los Feliz / Atwater / Echo Park, the hybrids abound)
- Student away at school discount
- Home ownership discount
- New car discount
- College degree discount